Porcelain Veneers – Lakewood, CO
Get the Beautiful Smile You Have Always Wanted
Are you tired of hiding behind imperfect teeth? Although you have always wanted to improve the appearance of your smile, you do not want to spend several months undergoing invasive treatments. What if you could get the drastic results you want in as little as 2 appointments? Now you can with porcelain veneers in Lakewood. At Lakewood Complete Dentistry, Dr. Artino has the solution you need to transform the color, size, shape, and proportion of your teeth using a minimally invasive cosmetic dental procedure.
How Can Porcelain Veneers Help Me?
Veneers are thin shells bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth to cover cosmetic flaws. While they had a bad reputation for feeling bulky in the past, porcelain allows them to be made thinner. As a result, less of your tooth’s structure is removed during the bonding process. This makes the treatment minimally invasive while also successful for improving several aesthetic concerns, such as:
- Dark tooth discoloration.
- Chipped, cracked, or shorter than average teeth.
- Abnormally shaped teeth.
- Close gaps.
- Cover minor alignment issues.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are the ideal solution for those looking to significantly improve their smiles without having to undergo lengthy treatments. Due to the use of porcelain, you will enjoy several benefits, such as:
- Look natural.
- Can last for 5 to 10 years with the right aftercare.
- Minimally invasive.
- Less of your enamel is removed during the bonding process.
- As little as 2 appointments are needed.
- Easy maintenance and care.
- Stain-resistant for a bright smile.
- Strong and durable.
What Can I Expect During the Procedure?
After an initial consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Lakewood, a customized treatment plan is developed. Your teeth are cleaned and prepared for bonding by lightly etching their surfaces. This is necessary to ensure the veneers sit flush on your teeth.
Impressions of your mouth are taken to allow the dental lab to craft your veneers with precision. This can take a couple of weeks, so temporary veneers are used in the meantime. Once your final veneers are ready, you return to the office to have them bonded to your teeth. They are polished before you leave to walk out of our office with the radiant smile you have always wanted.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
At Lakewood Complete Dentistry, we use high-quality porcelain to craft beautiful, natural-looking veneers. While porcelain veneers may cost more than composite ones, they tend to last longer and thus need to be replaced less often. When it comes to investing in your smile, quality counts!
Because every smile is unique, there is no one-size-fits-all cost of veneers in Lakewood. During your initial consultation, Dr. Artino will discuss all the ins and outs of veneers to determine if they’re the right cosmetic service for your specific goals.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
Veneers in Lakewood are a versatile treatment that can hide a single chipped tooth or transform all your teeth into a Hollywood smile. However, there are a variety of cosmetic services available at different price points. Depending on the aesthetic changes you want to achieve and your personal budget, you might want to consider the following:
- Teeth Whitening – Brightening a stained smile can dramatically improve your appearance. Professional teeth whitening can be accomplished in just one visit to a dental office or over the course of two weeks at home. Keep in mind that teeth whitening only affects the color of your teeth and cannot fix any chips, cracks, or other physical dental flaws.
- Braces – If your teeth are badly misaligned, you may need to skip a cosmetic treatment like veneers and go the orthodontic route instead. Braces can dramatically straighten teeth and improve your oral health. However, braces do not address stained, misshapen, or chipped teeth. In addition, orthodontic treatment is often expensive, usually costing around $5,000 to $6,000.
- Direct Bonding – This budget-friendly cosmetic treatment can quickly improve the appearance of chipped, cracked, stained, or gapped teeth. In general, direct bonding must be touched up by a cosmetic dentist in Lakewood every few years.
- Veneers – Veneers are an easy and effective way to completely eliminate a wide range of dental imperfections. In just a few short appointments, veneers can change the color, shape, and position of your teeth. After veneer treatment, you’ll look ready to walk the red carpet! On average, you can expect to pay $900 to $2,000 per tooth for porcelain veneers.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Because veneers are considered an aesthetic treatment, most dental insurance plans do not cover them. However, there are several options available to help you transform your smile with veneers in Lakewood without busting your budget.
For example, CareCredit is a trusted partner that provides dental financing to qualified patients. Thanks to CareCredit’s low to no-interest payment plans, you may be able to split up the cost of veneers into budget-friendly chunks. Best of all, you will never have to worry about any unexpected fees, surprise charges, or prepayment penalties. Ask our staff for more details!
At Lakewood Complete Dentistry, we believe you deserve the attractive smile of your dreams at a price you can afford. The best way to get started is to contact our office! Our knowledgeable team will work with you to help you achieve your smile goals at a reasonable cost.
To learn more about the cost of veneer treatment, schedule an initial consultation at our office with Dr. Artino.
Porcelain Veneer FAQs
Porcelain veneers in Lakewood are an excellent investment to get the picture-perfect smile you’ve always wanted. Although you’re excited to start the transformation process, it’s normal to have several questions about the treatment. Dr. Artino takes the time to address your concerns during your consultation to help you feel confident in your decision. In the meantime, here are answers to a few of the most common questions we receive to feel well-prepared heading into your appointment.
How many veneers will I need?
The number of veneers you need is determined by the results you want to achieve. Some patients only need a single veneer, such as to fix a chipped tooth, but most people will require more. Often, veneers are placed on the front 4 or 6 teeth because they are the most visible when you smile. This also helps create a more seamless and natural-looking smile to reach your cosmetic goals.
How long will the process take?
Porcelain makes veneers thinner than ever before. This allows more of your enamel to remain intact, creating a less invasive procedure. On average, you can expect to have your new smile in as few as 2 appointments after your initial consultation.
Your teeth are prepared, and impressions are taken during your first appointment. After the dental lab has finished crafting your veneers, you return for your final visit to have them bonded to your teeth.
How long do veneers last?
Although veneers are thin, they are durable. On average, they need to be replaced about every 10 years, but it’s not uncommon for them to last much longer. There are several things you can to do to promote the longevity of your new smile, such as:
- Use a nonabrasive toothpaste and soft-bristled toothbrush to clean your teeth twice a day.
- Use a high-quality dental floss to clean between each tooth daily.
- Wear an athletic mouthguard when playing spots.
- Do not use your teeth as tools.
- Do not chew on inedible objects.
- Do not bite into overly hard foods.
- Treat bruxism with a nightguard.
- Visit your dentist twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.
What happens if a veneer falls off?
Unfortunately, even with the best care, a veneer can fall off or break over time. Dr. Artino can easily replace it with a new one that matches the appearance of your current veneers. To help ensure you don’t lose a veneer unexpectedly, Dr. Artino checks their bond at each routine dental appointment.
Will my dental insurance pay for the procedure?
Most insurance policies do not cover the cost of veneers because they are an aesthetic treatment. Don’t worry, you will have options to keep your new smile affordable. We accept traditional forms of payment, as well as third-party financing with CareCredit. You are given the funds you need based on your credit’s approval to pay for the treatment. You then repay the balance using a plan that accommodates your budget. Your cosmetic dentist in Lakewood will help you find the solutions you need to keep veneers affordable.
Invest in Your Confidence Today!
If you are ready to love the smile you see in the mirror, it is time to give your confidence a boost with porcelain veneers. Contact Lakewood Complete Dentistry today to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation.